Do you have time for intensive skin care? If not, then this article is for you! As a woman, for sure you know that indulging in proper skincare and beauty regimen is important to your wellbeing. More importantly, effective skincare delays the natural aging process and helps prevent many skin problems. So what are the basic skin care tips to achieve healthy and beautiful skin?
1. Sun Protection. If you don’t protect your skin from the sun, age spots, wrinkles, skin cancer and other skin problems will show on your skin. Make sure you use sunscreen daily as part of your skincare routine. You need to avoid the sun from 10 am to 3 pm. If you can’t, then better make sure you lather up on some sunblock. Better be safe than sorry!
2. Stop the smoking habit. Smoking can make your skin look dull, old and lifeless. Smoking causes your skin to be less elastic, plus it damages collagen which gives your skin a youthful glow and feel. Ditch this nasty habit and your skin will thank you for it.
3. Be gentle to your skin. Make sure you use gentle soaps and body wash. Exfoliate using brown sugar and olive oil — this skincare routine is so simple and basic yet very effective!
4. Eat more fruits and vegetables. When you eat a healthy diet, not only will you feel great, you will look great! Eat foods that are rich in Vitamin C. This skincare tip will surely nourish your skin from the inside out.
5. Use Cosmetic Skin Solution products. These top of the line skincare products will definitely make your skin glow, diminish fine lines and wrinkles and will give your skin a major makeover.